Your kitchen is considered the heart of your home. It’s where friends gather and families come together. Kitchens are also one of the most common areas of the home for remodeling projects. If you’re considering remodeling your kitchen, save with cabinets and countertops from Keystone Supply Outlet, serving Allentown and the Lehigh Valley. Check out the tips below to help get you started.
Know How Much You Can Afford
It sounds simple, but if you do not have a budget with a small contingency fund for unexpected costs clearly defined, you will find yourself spending way too much. Having a budget established up front will allow you or your interior designer to select the products that look and function the way you want them to while also staying within your desired price range.
Why You Are Remodeling Your Kitchen?
Once you have your budget established, it’s time to identify exactly what you’re trying accomplish with your kitchen remodel. Take your time with this step, so that you have a clear goal in mind that matches your budget. Here are just a few questions to ask yourself.
- Do I need to totally gut my old kitchen?
- Do the cabinets need to be replaced or can they be refinished with new hardware added?
- Do the countertops need to be changed out and if so what material do you want to use – granite, quartz, marble. tile, etc.?
- What appliances need replaced?
- Do I need more counter space, island or both?
- What type and size sink do you want – farmhouse, seamless, trough, split, etc.?
- What type of backsplash speaks to you – mosaic tile, brick, tin etc.?
- What type of flooring meets your lifestyle – wood, tile, stone, vinyl, etc.?
- Do I want to change the paint color or add wallpaper?
- What type of window coverings do I need – blinds, shades, shutters, top treatments, etc.?
Kitchen Remodeling Outlet Store – Allentown PA
Shop at Keystone Supply Outlet in Allentown, serving Bethlehem and all of the Lehigh Valley area, to view many samples of our kitchen and bath cabinets and countertops for your remodeling project. As a local business, we’re committed to your satisfaction and provide exceptional customer service before, during, and after your purchase. Contact us for more information.