Does remodeling my kitchen or bathroom with a natural stone increase the value of my house?
How Do I Get A Kitchen Quote?
Where Are You Located?
What Are Your Hours?
What Is Your Phone Number?
Do I Have To Design My Own Kitchen?
How Is Hard Granite?
Why Is Granite A Great Choice For Countertops?
Can Granite Stain?
Does Keystone C&G Supply LLC do Installation?
Do I Have To Be A Contractor To Purchase From Keystone C&G Supply LLC?
What Are Your Cabinets Made Of?
What Sizes Do Your Cabinets Come In?
Do You Have Any Upgrades Available For You Cabinets?
Can I Just Buy The Material And Install Myself?
How do KC&G cabinets be finished?
Can You Come Out To Measure If I’m Installing?
For More Information About Granite Please Click The Following Link?
Yes, 95% of the time you can and will make your money back plus 50% when using a natural stone product.
You can fax a layout with your name and phone number to 610 797 6807 or you can you email layout to email@example.com or you can come visit the showroom at 2645 Moravian Ave, Allentown, Pa 18103.
2645 Moravian Ave, Allentown, Pa 18103. Located off Exit 57 on Route 78, across from the Home Depot Parking Lot.
Monday Thru Friday 8:30am to 6:30pm
Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm
**Later Hours Available Upon Request**
Sunday Warehouse Closed
No, we have a dedicated staff that will assist you in designing your new kitchen, free of charge.
Only diamonds and topaz are harder than granite.
Once polished, natural granite will maintain a high gloss virtually forever. Natural granite is highly scratch resistant and heat resistant. Also, natural granite adds the most value to your investment.
Since granite is a natural porous stone it can stain. But as long as you do not leave spills for a prolonged period, it’s ok. Also, you should seal your surface at least once a year to help to prevent any staining, the process is like waxing a car.
Yes, we staff our own fabricators and installers in-house to ensure a quality product.
No, we are a wholesale outlet, we offer contractor pricing to the public.
All of our cabinets have solid maple wood doors, and cabinet grade plywood construction. Absolutely NO press board, particle board, or flake board are used. Also dovetailed drawers and metal ball-bearing tracks.
Please click cabinet links on the left screen for a full listing of cabinet sizes.
Yes, we offer such options like drawer bases, trash can cabinet, roll-out shelving, spice racks, pantry and much more. Please visit cabinets links to the left to get a full listing of cabinet features.
Yes, you may purchase cabinets and install yourself, but the granite we have to install.
1. The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
2. An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
3. A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
4. A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
5. All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped off excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
6. A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
7. All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
8. A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
9. A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
10. A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.
No, we only measure for a job if we are installing.
Roughly about 15lb to 17lb per sq. ft.